Sunday, July 24, 2011

Out With the Old, and In With the New!

All last week my project was painting and redesigning my whole room. I probably did 95% of the work by myself. A huge Thank you goes to my Dad and Scott for the other 5%. I learned one thing while doing this, and that is hard work really pays off in the end.

I will now post some pictures to share with everyone!


This is as close as I'm going to get with my dream room! I love just laying in my bed and looking at my work I did!



I also have to thank Kristi and Shana (aka Cool) for letting my use their cricket cutter for the vinyl on my wall. This sign was a good bargain. I saved $14 dollars just doing it myself.


I also have to share the huge deal when I got this lamp. The price I paid isn't even close to what it was worth. There was some glass in the center of it that was chipped so I brought it home and my dad knocked all the glass out. It was easily replaced by the hanging crystals, which makes it ten times more adorable. My price : $12, Hobby Lobby's original price: $112. I think this was the best deal I got out of my whole room.

No comments:

Post a Comment