Sunday, July 24, 2011

Out With the Old, and In With the New!

All last week my project was painting and redesigning my whole room. I probably did 95% of the work by myself. A huge Thank you goes to my Dad and Scott for the other 5%. I learned one thing while doing this, and that is hard work really pays off in the end.

I will now post some pictures to share with everyone!

This is as close as I'm going to get with my dream room! I love just laying in my bed and looking at my work I did!

I also have to thank Kristi and Shana (aka Cool) for letting my use their cricket cutter for the vinyl on my wall. This sign was a good bargain. I saved $14 dollars just doing it myself.

I also have to share the huge deal when I got this lamp. The price I paid isn't even close to what it was worth. There was some glass in the center of it that was chipped so I brought it home and my dad knocked all the glass out. It was easily replaced by the hanging crystals, which makes it ten times more adorable. My price : $12, Hobby Lobby's original price: $112. I think this was the best deal I got out of my whole room.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Fresh Start!

My last blog needed alot of updating... so I decided to delete it and just start all over again. Now that I am graduated from high school it is hard finding things to do, this is another reason for the new blog. It also gives me an excuse to not be lazy when there is nothing to do.

Now I'll just try to fill you in on whats important :
1. I, Carly Ann Olson, graduated from Mesa High School. My family may have found that hard to believe, but yes, I did indeed made it to the very end. (and proved them wrong!)
2. I am now the training manager at Bahama Buck's. For those who don't know what that is.. well that gives you an excuse to come visit me at work, so I hope to see you there!
3. I am currently deciding on what community college to go to. Yes, I know I have to decide soon before the all the classes are full. Let's hope I decide real soon!

That's all I could possibly think of for the moment, but if anymore come to mind I'll make sure to make a note of it and post it as soon as possible. I know for a fact that there will be more posts coming soon. After graduation you some how have to keep track of important things in your life and this is my way of doing that. Now here is the start to my adventure into the real world, taking it one step at a time!